|La Mirada City Hall
13700 La Mirada Boulevard
Mon-Thu: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Every other Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
The City of La Mirada offers a growing selection of outstanding public facilities and services to the community. The La Mirada Resource Center and the Activity Center for Seniors, Adults and Youth join eight beautiful parks, four well-maintained athletic facilities, a Gymnasium, Splash! La Mirada Regional Aquatics Center, and a renowned Performing Arts Theatre. These facilities provide La Mirada residents of all ages opportunities to participate in a wide variety of activities and programs designed to suit every interest. (see Facility links below)
For those who love sports, La Mirada offers excellent facilities for baseball, softball, football, soccer, basketball, tennis, and volleyball. For those who want to simply relax and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors, La Mirada offers 220 acres of attractive parks. One can take a brisk walk amid beautiful scenery, read a book under a tree, enjoy a picnic, or celebrate a child’s birthday in a park.
In addition to the facilities found in the City's parks, residents can also enjoy the expansive La Mirada Regional Park and the 18-hole La Mirada Golf Course, which are both owned and maintained by Los Angeles County. The County also operates the La Mirada Library, a valuable educational resource for the community.
For those who enjoy culture, the La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts offers excellent Broadway caliber productions, as well as a variety of community based productions.
For further information on City facilities and services, call City Hall at (562) 943-0131 or click on a link, listed below, for specific information on a facility.
Facility Locations/Links (see map below or click on location name for more information)
- City Hall - 13700 La Mirada Blvd.
- Anna J. Martin Park - 16135 Avenida San Martin
- Behringer Athletic Facility - Alicante Rd. & Hillsborough Dr
- Creek Park - 12021 Santa Gertrudes Ave.
- Public Works - 15515 Phoebe Ave.
- Frontier Park - 13212 Marquardt Ave.
- Gardenhill Park - 14435 Gardenhill Dr.
- Kling Center Athletic Fields - 12900 Bluefield Ave.
- La Mirada Activity Center - 13810 La Mirada Blvd.
- La Mirada Community Sheriff’s Station -13716 La Mirada Blvd.
- La Mirada Gymnasium - 15105 Alicante
- La Mirada Library - 13800 La Mirada Blvd.
- La Mirada Regional Park - 13701 Adelfa Dr.
- La Mirada Resource Center - 13710 La Mirada Blvd.
- La Mirada Theatre for the Performing Arts - 14900 La Mirada Blvd.
- La Mirada Transit
- Los Coyotes Athletic Facility - Rosecrans & Beach
- Neff Park - San Cristobal & San Esteban
- Oak Creek Park - Imperial Hwy.
- Splash! La Mirada Regional Aquatics Center - 13806 La Mirada Blvd.
- La Mirada Post Office - 14901 Adelfa Dr.
- Veterans Park - Adelfa Dr. & Santa Gertrudes Ave.
- Windermere Park - 15261 Cheshire St.